Why Nano Ionic Magnesium?
A major problem with Magnesium is the body is not readily able to absorb it. There is a lot of misunderstanding about minerals and how they are assimilated. Most products on the market are very difficult to assimilate. That is because they are in the wrong form to get absorbed, not the ionic form.
With Ionic Liquid Magnesium, absorption is high as it is what the body recognises and utilises. When something is ionised it can go right into the cells without any function of the body other than absorption.
Nervousness & Insomnia can be induced by low levels of magnesium. Waking up with muscle spasms and cramps can also lead to more tension and feelings of comfort. Magnesium is essential for proper functioning of nervous systems. Without proper amounts of magnesium, nerve cells cannot give or receive messages and become excitable and highly reactive. This causes individuals to become highly sensitive and nervous. Noises will seem excessively loud and the person will jump at sudden sounds like a door slamming and will generally be nervous and on edge. Lights can appear too bright and overbearing. Ionic Magnesium can help change that situation.
Muscle spasms, muscle cramps, muscle jerks, muscle tics, eye tics, hiccups are all caused by a magnesium deficiency. Take Ionic Magnesium in liquid form and they will disappear
Magnesium and calcium work together to control muscle action. Calcium tenses the muscles and magnesium relax the muscles. With insufficient magnesium, the muscles stay tense causing a muscle cramp. This could happen when you have too much calcium and too little magnesium. The same thing can happen with the heart, which is, of course, a muscle. The heart goes into a spasm and can’t relax. This is called a heart attack.
What depletes Magnesium?
The list is long but we shall cover only some here. Mental stress, Coffee, Sugar, High Sodium Diet, Alcohol, Cola type sodas, Tobacco, High Perspiration, Medical drugs of all types, Low Thyroid, Diabetes, Chronic pain, Diuretics, a High carbohydrate diet and a High calcium diet.
Functions of Magnesium
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue – Magnesium plays a key role in the energy process within each individual cell so when low levels of magnesium are present energy production is inhibited.
- Contributes to better sleep – The sleep-regulating hormone melatonin is disturbed when Magnesium is deficient. Furthermore, Magnesium brings balance and controls stress hormones. Stress and tension are often reasons why people suffer from insomnia in the first place.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system – Without proper amounts of magnesium, nerve cells cannot give or receive messages and become excitable and highly reactive. Seratonin which relaxes the nervous system and elevates mood is dependant on Magnesium.
- Contributes to normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis and improves strength & flexibility – Magnesium allows the body to produce more Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), which is a major contributor to the growth and strength of muscles. Furthermore, adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the cell’s energy store, and is created with help from Magnesium.– Magnesium loosens tight muscles. Without Magnesium, muscles do not relax properly and cramps occur. Magnesium is important for flexibility, because of low Magnesium results in a buildup of lactic acid, causing pain and tightness.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth – Magnesium deficiency causes an unhealthy balance of phosphorous and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth.
- Magnesium helps to fix calcium properly. It may blow some people’s mind that the calcium supplements they’re taking are not only useless but are actually contributing to osteoporosis! There are actually about eighteen essential nutrients that contribute to bone health; Magnesium is definitely one of the most essential because it stimulates a particular hormone called calcitonin. And, it also suppresses a hormone called parathyroid that breaks down bone.
- Alkalizes the body – Magnesium helps return the body’s pH balance. Magnesium reduces lactic acid, which is partly responsible for post-exercise pain (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
- Hydrates – Magnesium is a necessary electrolyte essential for proper hydration.
- Helps to relieve constipation – Magnesium can be used to cleanse the bowels of toxins.
- Enzyme function – Enzymes are protein molecules that stimulate every chemical reaction in the body. Magnesium is required to make hundreds of these enzymes work and assists with thousands of others.
Studies conducted in Germany involving bodybuilders and long distance runners support the notion that there is a benefit with magnesium therapy, fewer muscle cramps. With athletes, one of the consequences of impaired levels of magnesium is they will not perform as if they had higher levels of magnesium. Magnesium affects muscle tissue for those who are not athletes as well.
This product is supplied in a glass bottle – not plastic.